Make your wallpaper come to life with GIFPaper8! GIFPaper8 allows you to set animated GIF images as your devices wallpaper. Set them on your home screen, lock screen, or both. Set any GIF wallpaper by holding down on the GIF in Safari, and then selecting “Set Wallpaper” from the menu that appears. You can also set a GIF wallpaper from your saved photos library or by typing in its URL on the GIFPaper8 settings page. GIFPaper8 is perfect for anyone who wants an exciting, animated wallpaper!
- Set GIF from Safari
- Set GIF from URL
- Set GIF from local file
- Set GIF from saved photos
- Set different GIFs on lockscreen and homescreen
- Change GIF speed
- Change GIF alpha (transparency)
- Change GIF blur
- Change GIF scaling mode
- Change GIF location (lock screen, home screen, both)
- Easily enable/disable GIFPaper
- Low battery consumption
- Full rotation support for iPad and iPhone 6+
- Activator/Flipswitch toggle
- “Adjust to dock” mode
- More features coming soon!
How is GIFPaper8 different from the old GIFPaper tweak?
- Updated for iOS8
- Added rotation support for iPhone6+
- Fixed bug where image picker doesn't have a cancel button.
- Fixed lots of bugs.
- Lots of stability upgrades
- Added Activator/Flipswitch toggles.
- Added adjust to dock mode
- Twitter and donate buttons bring up in-app browser
- New icon by @vCloud
- Updated Safari add-on to work better
- Made it so that GIFS only run if they are currently visible.